To get the events of an agenda use its JSON export.
Otherwise, fetching events on OpenAgenda transversally ( not specific to an agenda ) is a feature available on request. Send one to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events are sorted following the time of their last update and results are paginated using offset & limit parameters.
Three filters are available:
- when: filter events on a period or a specific day. To filter on a day, use the format DD/MM/YYYY. For a period: DD/MM/YYYY-DD/MM/YYYY
- lat/lng/radius: filter on a geographical area. Radius is a value to specify in meters.
- last_update: Filter to fetch events that were updated after a given time. The format here is YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss
To synchronise event deletions, use the following endpoint, which provides identifiers of deleted events, ordered by date of last suppression:
The only filter available is last_delete to fetch identifiers of events deleted after a certain time. Format is YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss
Results are paginated using offset & limit parameters.
Structure of a response
Contents of a response is organized in three keys:
- success: the state of the response
- data: a section of matching events ( segmented by offset and limit parameters )
- total: the total of events matching the search