Important note: this is an early release of the v2 of the API. Use it only after having contacted support as changes may be brought to it in the near future
Create and publish events on an agenda. One request on this endpoint will allow you to:
- create an event
- define its state on the agenda
- add custom data as per the custom field configuration of the agenda
Send a post request to the following route:
The following parameters are to be placed in the body of the request.
- access_token: your access token. More info
- nonce: a unique and random integer
- data: the data of the event. Details given below.
Contents of the data field
Data necessary for the creation of an event, its state in the agenda and its custom data must all be defined in the body of the request json-encoded under the data field.
Standard event fields
Standard event fields are detailed in the following section
Fields defining the state of the event in the agenda are:
- state: integer - the state of the event on the agenda. Possible values are
- 0: non published and to be verified
- 1: non published and verified
- 2: published and verified ( default value )
- featured: boolean ( default: false ) - true when the event must appear on top of the list
These are generated on request by the OpenAgenda team for customized agendas as well as networks
The structure of these fields is detailed in the configuration of an agenda