OpenAgenda gives the ability to its users to control and validate the process of event creation, edition and publication. There are four status in total, as follows :
- To complete : visible only to its author and the calendars' team.
- Ready for publishing : we recommend using this status to indicate your employees that the event has been checked and is ready to be published. This is useful, for example, for calendars that want to prepare their events upstream and publish them all at once.
- Published : the event is visible to anyone. Its author and the calendars' team can update it.
- Add to featured : if the event is set to "Add to featured", it will appear first on the event list in the calendar page.
If you activate the Moderate before publishing option, all events created in the calendar will appear by default with the status "To complete". Otherwise, all events are published directly to the calendar with the status "Published". Follow these steps to activate the option :
- Click on the Contributor tab
- Click on Settings
- Select Moderate before publishing
The Status is visible to the author and the agenda's team in two places:
- In the Events tab in the calendar backoffice
- On the event page