An OpenAgenda can involve different categories of users who have different rights.
You are the default administrator of OpenAgendas you create.
An administrator can:
- Change the calendar settings
- Invite and remove other administrators and moderators
- Change the status of all events
- Operate the same actions as moderators and contributors
This status is available in premium version.
The moderator can:
- Appoint and dismiss contributors
- Read and edit events and locations
- Change events status (it is possible to further limit the action of moderators by not allowing them to publish. They can then simply switch the events to the status "ready to publish", then administrators can decide whether to publish.)
- Export all events
- Write to contributors
- Operate the same actions as contributors
A contributor can:
- Create events and locations
- Read and edit his/her events directly
- Suggest changes on created locations